What’s this all about?
Cannabis Hub is the leading platform for connecting consumers and businesses of cannabis products online. Cannabis Hub brings consumers and businesses of cannabis products onto simple, secure, and smart community marketplace. Cannabis Hub allows brands to effortlessly promote their cannabis products online. Consumers are able to easily browse these products, allowing consumers to find the right product, at the right place, at the right store.
Who can join?
In order to join, you need to be at least the age of majority in your state, province, or country of residence. Both consumers and businesses are welcome to join. Cannabis Hub is an online community where community members can safely interact with each other, including messaging, reviewing, and following other members. Community members are able to discuss, share, and review products and stores, empowering community members to make the best decisions when buying and selling cannabis products online. As such, we continually monitor listings, reviews, and discussions in order to maintain legitimacy and trust, safety, and integrity within the Cannabis Hub community.
We want everyone to be part of our community and have their voice heard.
We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible. While we do moderate this community, we welcome open discussion.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, racist, unlawful, or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling, and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders. We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
- Our community is a public place. Don’t post personal information that you would not be comfortable sharing with a stranger. We recommend that you don’t post any information that may identify you or anyone else, such as your address, email address, or phone number.
- Employees participating in the discussion in our community are reminded of the staff social media guidelines.
The complete version of our community guidelines can be found here.
If you’d like to more information on how Cannabis Hub works, please get in touch with us at: email@example.com